Tuesday 1 May 2012

Finally a Card!

Hi I have finally finished my card. I made this card to exhibit in our local show in the 'Handmade Cards' section, this weekend.




I used metallic paper and white card stock. The birdcage is a Marianne Creatables die and I have embossed it using a mat. The butterflies are punched from a Creative Memories punch. I have made the flower using three different size punches which I have layered and then wet to give it texture. It is finished with a pearl brad. My good friend Joy showed me how to make this flower at one of our craft weekends. I have added an organza bow.




A computer generated sentiment cut using a circle punch has been added to finish it off.




And finally the inside is very simply with some metallic paper and white card and three pearl embellishments.


Thanks for looking,
Paula

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely, Paula...a very elegant card indeed for your 1st 'show & tell'.

    Also, thanks for signing up as a follower - I have returned the compliment!

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Paula, and I was lucky enough to see it yesterday in person - very elegant indeed!!!!!! x joy

    ReplyDelete